GSBC is excited to invite you to our free virtual live webinar. Join us from anywhere!
Sunday, April 18
"GSBC Members Only Social"
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
Zoom Virtual Members Only Social
Members only join in the fun, with your favorite beverage, and share your story (2 to 5 minutes).
- Tell us something about your unforgettable ancestor
- As a result of Covid-19 tell us a family activity you hope will continue
- Share a special resource or tip you think would be of benefit to others
Pick a topic, share your story.
The Zoom link was be emailed to members only on April 9.
Register in advance for this meeting and add it to your calendar. Once registered you will then receive a reminder prior to the event.
~ ~ ~
Family History Basics and Beyond Basics-Genealogy Courses
Fundraiser! Virtual Interactive Classes
Members $120 / Non-Members $150
- Online Classes:"Family History Basics": Wednesdays, April 21 - May 26, Time 6:30 - 8:30 PM Estern Time Members $120 / Non-Members $150
- "Beyond the Basics": Thursdays, April 22 - May 27, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Eastern Time (Should have at least one year of genealogy experience) Members $120 / Non-Members $150
Classes give a solid foundation for finding your long-fogotten ancestors. Learn records, resources, methodology and ways to organize and share family history. Mark Fearer is a member the Association of Professional Genealogists, National Genealogical Society and several area Societies.
He has researched, taught, lectured and written aabout genealogy since 2007.
Details, Questions and Registration go to: https://ancestraldiscovery.com/classes-2
or email/contact GSBC Program Chair Carnell Gadson, email@example.com